# 3DНОВОСТИ

Author: Date: 13.03.2017
Tired of that home or Office all clap doors? Then you need UNCOMPROMISING doorstop. Lightweight, safe for children, designed for easy installation and simple customization FDM 3D printer. Lock creator also claims that the device can be used to repel a zombie attacks, however this version has not been verified.

Comments: 3
To repel a zombie attack? Are they from Aspen shavings it printed? Or silver plastic added? And if no kidding, this melochevki useful we can print, 3D printers, would be more accessible, at least for the price of a conventional laser printer. Although I speculated, it is unlikely that this will happen in the near term.<br>
<br>Interestingly, this emphasis will last a long time? How many cycles of opening and closing of doors it is? There's also constantly load for compression. Plastic or some special?
Владислав Заболотный   |   March 13, 2017, 15:27  
In addition to problems with the availability of such programming problem printer. How to make a man without serious prior training explained that he had printer print? Scanners, of course, great. But they are expensive. And not everyone needs to propagate something that is already there. Materials for the press is also not fare quite badly. Available one plastic. In short, in this field remains to be done. And I don't think that these printers will soon become widespread.
Алексей Федоров   |   March 13, 2017, 19:20  
I think 10-15 years a 3D printer and the software will be available as a mobile phone now)
Иван Широков   |   March 14, 2017, 09:37  
To add a comment Please log in or Register
We reccomend