Notice: Undefined variable: forum in /var/www/vhosts/22/138453/webspace/httpdocs/am-ideas.pro/templates_new/head.php on line 61

# 3DНОВОСТИ

Author: Date: 14.03.2017
Taiwanese scientists are exploring the full-color 3D printing fotopolimernymi resins Principle directly borrowed from conventional inkjet printers, mixing palette from a few basic colors to achieve the desired shade. The Taiwanese team is trying to achieve similar results, but in 3D printing, using the drip method of applying Photopolymer resin piezoelectric heads.

Source: 3dtoday.ru/blogs/news3dtoday/taiwanese-scientists-are-exploring-fullcolor-3d-printing-photopolymer-/ #3DPrinting #3DFilament #3DPrint #3d #3dprint #3dпечать #

Comments: 3
Ivan, if you are reading this, here's the answer to your question with the previous article. Taiwanese stalwarts. Yet, judging from the photo, it turns out they didn't really, but over time, nab'jut arm, sure. Moreover, by themselves they are not new photopolymers have long been known. Here need printing technology with simultaneous addition of different dyes and simultaneous curing.
Владислав Заболотный   |   March 14, 2017, 18:31  
Ivan fled somewhere)))) and Taiwanese Yes, well done. I've heard that the Americans were working in this direction.
Алексей Федоров   |   March 14, 2017, 18:35  
That lost me? Yes here I))) Interestingly, Taiwanese in color make the product throughout the thickness, or only from the surface? Probably from the surface would be profitable, no one still inside peeks. That's what I thought? If you construct the printhead with multiple nozzles. Each nozzle print plastic its color. I wonder is there such? Although, of course, the software will be difficult.
Иван Широков   |   March 15, 2017, 09:38  
To add a comment Please log in or Register
We reccomend